LogMATE allows you to have as many or as few logging fields as you need.
The system only requires a “From” and a “To” depth field for each interval. Everything other than that you can add yourself. If your legends requires dozens of fields, then LogMATE can handle that. If your needs are way more modest with just a field or two, then LogMATE can handle that as well.
You can create, edit and delete logging fields as you wish.
Once a field is created, you can attach lookup lists to fields and you can even share lookup lists amongst one or more logging fields.
You can create logging fields for the following data types:
- Integers (with minimum & maximum thresholds, as well as number of decimal places)
- Text field (you define if its Upper, Lower or mixed case.
- Date field (you define the format you want the date to be displayed in. Default is YYYY-MM-DD)
- Lookup fields (can be any type, such as numeric for text based) and
- Comments fields (multi-line text input)
More data types to come in future versions, such as images, audio etc
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (08) 9467-4243